- About Us
- Photo Gallery
- Group Riding
Impairment Policy: The consumption and use of alcohol is a serious personal responsibility involving the safety of family, riding friends and the individual HOG member. Alcohol consumption before or during a motorcycling activity is not safe, responsible behavior. Powder Keg Chapter #5114 does not allow the use of alcohol or drugs before or during a riding event* and does not furnish alcohol at Chapter rides. Riders whose skills are observed or suspected to be impaired by alcohol or drugs before riding cannot join the ride. Riders using alcohol or drugs while riding will be asked to leave the ride. It is the responsibility of each Powder Keg Chapter member to support the consistent enforcement of this policy
*NOTE: The Lead Road Captain will announce that the ride is over at the official end of the ride. In some cases this may be prior to the final destination or before returning to the start point. The Road Captains will no longer lead the ride and all riders will be responsible for riding individually from that time on.
1) A chapter member/family in good standing can invite no more than one Passenger guest or bike Riding Guest per ride.
2) Any guest operating a Motorcycle can only attend (2) Chapter sanctioned rides in a calendar year.
3) Guests that are passengers on a motorcycle can only attend (2) Chapter sanctioned rides in a calendar year.
4) Guest operators must have a valid MC operator’s license and insurance.
5) The sponsoring member shall make it clear to their guest that “ALL” chapter rules apply and they should ride and conduct themselves in a safe and respectful manner. If they don’t, they may be asked to leave the ride.
6) Members & guest are strongly encouraged to complete a group riding session before attending any chapter rides.
7) It is also the responsibility of the sponsoring member to insure their guest fully understand our hand signals, Staggered and Single file formations and why we use each of them.
HAVE FUN AND RIDE SAFE!
Photographing, filming, recording and videotaping of activities and events will be occurring at Powder Keg Chapter H.O.G. events. By entering and attending the events and event areas, you irrevocably grant permission to Powder Keg Chapter 5114, Harley Owners Group and its agents to photograph, film record and/or videotape you and authorize the use of your name, image, likeness, voice, and/or biographical or other information in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed in perpetuity for any and all purposes.